Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design 300 Business Success Tips Infographics For Instagram











About:

Limited period offer - 300 infographics for $15USD instead of $30USD



In this gig i will provide you Business/entrepreneur/success tips Infographics for Instagram with your logo and brand colour (i can only change text colour).



Important - These designs are pre-made infographics tips of the size 1080x1080 pixels which is perfect fit for Instagram,Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn.

What you will get - 

  • Latest infographics
  • Your logo on all these
  • Your Font (Please contact me for that) 
  • Your Brand colour for free (i can only change text colour) 
  • Background colour of your choice

These business success tips infographics are very eye catchy rather than just quotes for Instagram, and will definitely help your business page to grow a lot. Here is the deal you focus on your page and followers and let me supply you the engaging content for posting and growing.

If you want to see my collection before placing the order then please message me i will send you the pdf file in which you will see every infographic designs which i am going to provide you

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

- Patilandpatil

Reviews


:

Thank you for this awesome stuff!! I LOVE your graphics and I hope I will grow very fast with your awesome pics! Love ya!

:

patilandpatil delivers! An absolute pleasure to work with. Quick turn around and extremely professional. One of the best fiverr experiences yet.

:

great work, quick work

:

Very good result! I am definitely going to buy this again. Good communication and had fast delivery.

:

Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment