Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Instagram And Facebook Post











About:

Please contact me before ordering my services

I will help your brand by designing attractive posts for your social media advertisement



What will offer this gig?

  • Facebook ad images
  • Facebook Cover 
  • Facebook daily posts
  • Web Banner Ads
  • Facebook Campaign post design
 

One to three style template will use for all posts.

If you want different style templates, message me first.



visit my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/faiziabbasi



Best Regards

faiziab

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very good at what he does, I would make it easier the next time providing content. There was a glitch in fiverrs where when he communicate I can't see on my phone unless I go to my laptop. I would recommend him . Very marketable work for social media.

Seller's Response:

One revision was needed and everything looked as expected, will be working again with him for sure

Seller's Response:

Thanks you

:

Superb, Good Job. Seller Is Very Cooperative.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment