Monday, March 30, 2020

Create 30 Days Worth Of Twitter And Facebook Posts











About:

Hello!



My name is Cori and I am an experienced copywriter, ghostwriter, editor, and social media manager. I have managed various small businesses' social media for the past three years. Additionally, my writing has been featured in outlets such as Backstage Magazine, StageAgent, and DailyWorth, to name a few. 



I am extremely detail-oriented, punctual, and creative. 



All of my work: 



  • is 100% original
  • is well-researched
  • has great grammar
  • has solid SEO
  • is heavily proofread


With the basic package you will receive 30-days worth of Twitter & Facebook posts for your company. This will consist of one
 post to use on both Twitter & Facebook a day, for a total of 30 posts total. I will provide a mix of original content linking back to your website, as well as links to relevant third-party articles that help to educate consumers as to the value of your business.



You own the rights to the content you receive, however, I reserve the right to use it in my portfolio.



Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority. I look forward to creating personalized content for you and your business!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment