Saturday, March 28, 2020

Find Best Instagram Influencer











About:

What do i do for you?



- We provide you list of influencer(s) with their Full name, Username, Followers Count, bio, Address & Engagement ratio.



- We provide list only who has engagement ratio of more than 2. (Engagement ratio is avg. of likes & comments per post).



- Shows you ways to contact them including email (optional)



I have discounted my services by more than 50% and also would provide replacement option upto 5 Instagram influencers. 



We might include free gig for you "Niche based Hashtags" based on requirements & pricing.



Mention you niche & your good to go! 



High Quality Services guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm completely happy with this service. Much easier than doing the research myself. I already sent an inquiry to one Instagram influencer using the contact templates. Manishjain provided some extra resources to help improve my Instagram as well that was on-point and I will work toward implementing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order & such detailed review:) We had great experience working with you. Would love to have you on board again.

Seller's Response:

He is very professional and effective, what he has provided is highly beyond the package in the gig. I am very glad that I got to work with Manishjain.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order & such detailed review:) We too are glad to work with you. It was a great experience working with you. Would love to have you on board again.

Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience! He provided 5 different sheets of information that's going to help me grow my Instagram account.! He knows his business and delivers way more than I could ever ask! I highly recommend this guy if you want to grow your Instagram account!




No comments:

Post a Comment