Sunday, March 29, 2020

Manage Your Facebook And Instagram Ad Campaign











About:

I'm digiranajoy, I'm a professional Social Media Marketer.

Are you looking for someone to manage your Ads Campaign?

Then you are in the right place.



I Will do    

  1. Research your potential customers.
  2.  create engaging Ad copy with description. 
  3. Launch a campaign with a target audience.
  4. Make necessary changes in ads to get the best possible results.



 My specialty:

 I have worked successfully with e-commerce, restaurants, fitness and health care business with a proper strategy which gave a very good result. Will be to help you:)

  • Website traffic/clicks.
  • Conversions ads
  •  Post engagements and page likes
  • Event promotion.
  •  video views.
  • Brand awareness and reach.
  • Retargeting ads

 

I will help you reach your goal like it was my own business and advise you on your next moves.

The buyer has to pay for ads, my goal is to create quality Ads.

 You have to add me as a facebook page editor & advertiser of your Ad account.

 Read FAQ before order.



Please mention,

  1. A link to your website\pages\products\services...
  2. Your goals (numbers if possible)
  3. Your budget (adspend\project)
  4. Which package you have in mind




 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work thank you

Seller's Response:

Communication is a great seller

Seller's Response:

Great second purchase!

:

Thank you:)

:

Is a great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment