Friday, March 6, 2020

Promote Or Shout Out Your Brand On My Food Instagram











About:

I love to cook. My Instagram is all about cooking and eating.  If you have a product that foodies would enjoy, then this gig is for you!  (Restaurants, cookware, travel to eateries, basically, any product that people who love to either cook or eat would enjoy!)  My Instagram has over 12000 followers and I get between 350-500 likes per photo. Message me on Fiverr if you have any questions! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good stuff. Post was pretty descent!

:

He did not leave proof of work. No snap shot or still. If you don't check on it before he deletes in in 48 hours then you just assume it was done. Unacceptable. Not professional. All you have to do is take a picture as most people on Fiverr do.

:

Customer complained that he did not receive the gig 6 days after completion when he ordered a 48 hour temporary post on my instagram. He did not check the post and it auto completed. He then gave me a bad rating 6 days later. I will never work with a customer like this again, stay far away from him.

:

Will hire again love the work

:

Amazing! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment