Monday, November 2, 2020

Boost Your Sales Online With Facebook Ads











About:

FREE 15 min audit!

Not sure which candidate to pick? Let me do a 15 min FREE audit of your website and social media strategy - Within 24 hours. If we both believe it’s a good match, great, if not, we leave it there.

During the last 4 years, I have managed and operated ads accounts for over $1 million. 

I can help you run a full online marketing strategy to get traffic to your site that converts into paying customers. My main goal is to reach high ROAS and convey a message that aligns with your overall brand values.



I only do month-to-month contracts, so I either perform or I am out.

I offer month-to-month, data-driven marketing solutions from strategy to execution. I aim to get a deep understanding of your business and goals, in order to create a unique approach for your brand.



Facebook & Instagram ads

  • Analysis of traffic and CLV
  • Split test (Campaign objective, audience, creative)

  • Full funnel ad strategy from awareness to loyal customer

  • Lead generation

  • Optimizing ads

  • Report results

  • Setup tracking events, pixel, catalog



My client's industries

  • E-commerce

  • Charity organization

  • Dentist

  • Plastic surgeon

  • Subscription product

  • Event

  • Interior products

  • Educational/coaches







Reviews


:

filipnielsen is great to work with. He is very fast the output is top-notch. I will definitely work with filipnielsen again.

:

Filip was very professional and punctual. He really knows how to get more from Facebook ads than anyone I've used before so I'd definitely recommend him!

:

Filip was prompt, clear and informative. He did not sell me any services I did not need. We FaceTimed which was a first for a buyer. This created instant trust and confidence in his skills. He gave me valuable tips, and leads that I can following to enhance my marketing options. I recommend him anytime.

:

Great communication and results! From the first moment, Filip showed a lot of initiative and had great ideas hence a lot of experience with e-commerce. It made me feel more comfortable that he already knew what kind of things worked. My ROAS has increased quite a bit since he took over and I will definitely continue using him! I have been looking for a reliable person like this for a long time on Fiverr.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment