Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Design Facebook Marketing Software For You











About:

Information of GiG:

       I am a professional python developer with 5 years of experience with python web scraping and automate bots. In This GiG i will automate facebook using python and turn into a Marketing software. I will provide you source code then you are able to use it Unlimited time without paying extra fee.

      In these days facebook become no.1 website. everyone using FB. So my responsibility to Boosting Your online business, Boosting your earning and turn FB into advertising platform. I also work with Twitter and other social media websites if you want.

Pricing And other information:

      I deal in 4 type of packages.

  • Post to 100 facebook accounts at once
  • Post to 100 Groups or pages at once on facebook 
  • Send messages to 100+ users or friends in facebook
  • On Twitter Send 100+ Dms/Mentions to diffrent members of a search result
      Price of every package is 35$ onces then you will not able to pay any other fee later on. If you want more information then come on Inbox me



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment