Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Twitter Marketing And Send Direct Message To Targeted Audiences











About:

Welcome to my GIG!



I will be professionally manage your twitter account in order to increase its social presence.
I will be providing you different services to your targeted audiences on your twitter account and I will make do expertly Twitter DMS to your targeted audiences.



You will get from me:



Real users from the targeted audience and more blend. I will do send your messages to targeted audiences.I can give you a higher quality of service on this platform.

You will receive a 24/7 top-notch client service. that is my guarantee!



I NEED REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU?



  • Username
  • Password
  • Targeted audiences info
  • Message content


Thanks

Regards

Al Mamun



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment