Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Design An Instagram Business Card For You











About:

Greetings!

I will design you a trendy, elegant, and unique Instagram Business card for you!

I am offering an Instagram into photorealistic Business Card with a professional and unique design for your business, personal & commercial use. It will be your marketing material :)



Why hire me?

I have 5+ years of experience in graphic design and working as a designer on Fiverr for the last 3 years.



Why choose Premium Star Package over others.
  • Premium Icons
  • 2 initial design concepts will be provided

  • Unlimited support and first priority

Card size and files

  • The standard card size would be 2 x 3.5". (it will be 2.75 x 3.25" with bleed)
  • The size of the Square Business card is 2 x 2". (2.25 x 2.25" with bleed)
  • High Quality 300 PPI images 
  • Print-ready CMYK
  • Source File (.PSD)
  • Editable vector file (.AI) for editing in the future (Only Premium)
  • Digital Samples
  • Additional Instagram Story Image design

  • Additional Ad Design



Instructions:

You can use Company Logo / QR Code / Your Picture / Logo / Profile Image / Your name on the Backside of the card.

thanks :)

ORDER now and have your Unique Instagram Business Card.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love his work and I’m sure I’m going to get many new Instagram followers and leads because of this standout design. He was easy to work with. Very professional, responsive, quick to understand my modification request. I’ll be recommending him to my friends.

Seller's Response:

Great seller, fast turnaround time!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure working on your Business card.

:

awesome work!

:

Thank you😇




No comments:

Post a Comment