Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Setup And Manage Your Facebook Ads Campaign











About:

I will set up Facebook ads for your business. I can create campaigns for your own products. I will be your Facebook ads manager.



I Will:

  1. Research audience & create ad text with description ✔️
  2. Launch campaign with a target audience in your Ads Manager ✔️
  3. Make necessary changes in ads for higher results until it expires ✔️
  4. Give you technical support & assist you for 10 days ✔️



Types Of Facebook Ad Campaigns I Can Create:

  • Website traffic/clicks
  • Conversions ads
  • Promote Facebook page for likes
  • Post engagements
  • Event promotion
  • Get video views



I have been working with:

  • Shopify stores (Fashion stores, Pet products, Electronics, Cosmetics, etc.)
  • Tee-spring and other t-shirt stores
  • Facebook ads for Realtors, Lawyers, Local businesses, etc.



Note: Buyer has to pay the ad cost. My Goal is to drive quality traffic to your website. The price to that depends on your niche and competition. I can guarantee traffic, but I can't guarantee sales and leads in your expectations because, there are factors involved on your website that can affect these.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Songita created and managed my FB ad campaigns for my Shopify store. She is cooperative and clear about the work she does. I am impressed so far, satisfied, and highly recommend Songita.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much. Really enjoyed working together.

Seller's Response:

Rabbu was a pleasure to work with you on this Facebook Ad Campaign to promote our resort properties in Mexico. She was diligent and performed way above expectaions as we navigated the tortuous and sluggish bureaucracy at Facebook. Thank you, Rabbu, for your capable and responsive efforts. We will see you on the next project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for begin so cooperative.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your patience. Excellent communication skills. Setup a campaign properly for my homepage. I would recommend maybe rewording the ad copy to your liking once order is presented to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment