Friday, November 20, 2020

Joke Tweets List Of 5000 Premade Precompiled Twitter Phrases List











About:



** Fiver Special Deal! **



5000 Joke Twitter Tweets List [random sort]



My pre-compiled twitter list will save you days and possibly weeks of work doing it yourself!



All my lists are randomly sorted, one per line in plain-text files and ready for instant use with any automated tweet software.



** Setup a lifetime of automated lists in just a few minutes. **



***** FREE BONUS WITH EVERY ORDER! ***** ****



I can add your #hashtag(s) to each and every t weet for you also. (see extras)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

This are really great jokes! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

I bought the bonus package of all available lists...and Wow! I'm impressed. I got everything as promised - both text and XLS versions. Lots and lots of high quality tweets inside. Delivered fast, too. Well worth it.

Seller's Response:

It has been no less than ASTONISHING working with you davesanclemente and can't wait until your next AMAZING orders! Thank you so very, very MUCH for your STUPENDOUS business! You can find all my other gigs on my profile page. Just click on my name/image anywhere you see it to reach my profile!

Seller's Response:

For personal and professional use. Could not fault the service.

:

If you "Could not fault the service" why did you only rate it as 4 instead of 5?




No comments:

Post a Comment