Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Design Awesome Instagram Posts











About:

Social Media is all about connecting with your audience with a clear identity and finding common interests with your community so they will want to interact with your brand, feel it as a friend, support it and want to be a part of it. 

I'm here to help you with that!



Basic

6 post for Instagram to help you start and build a presence. 

Standard

12 branded posts with amazing content!

Premium

A month's worth of content!

21 branded posts with well investigated content for your brand!



What I can do:
 Instagram posts and videos. 

What I need: Great photos from your business (or an image bank), a description of what you do and who is your ideal customer. 

What you get: Amazing, professional and unique posts for Instagram. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just me again! This is my fifth or sixth time working with her and have another order pending. Her work is magical and I’m going to keep hiring her until I go out of business!

Seller's Response:

Haha thank you!

:

She is great! :) Can do a variety of styles so no matter what industry you need, she can help you out.

:

Cristina is superb!!!!

:

Thanks so much! We will definitely have more gigs for you very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment