Monday, December 7, 2020

Create And Manage Shopify Dropshipping Facebook Ads Campaign











About:

Are You Running Facebook & Instagram Ads for your best Shopify Dropshipping Businesses? Struggle to Get Link Clicks, Potential Leads Or Conversions? Then,You have come to The Right Place!



I am Prosrayhan . I am Expert in Digital Marketer. I love Creating Facebook ad campaigns so I decided to offer my expertise to others.



I will set up Shopify Store Facebook ads Campaign for your business. I can create campaigns for your own products. I will be your Facebook ads manager.





My Services include:

  • Business Manager and AD Manager Setup and Settings
  • Target Audience by Demographics, Interests and Behaviors.
  • Appropriate Objective Selection
  • Manual Placement
  • Optimized Bid
  • Pixel Setup
  • Custom Audience Setup
  • AD Copy, Description and CTA Button
  • Carousel and Catalogue Setup
  • Old Campaign Optimization



FB Campaigns I Can Run:

  • Brand Awareness and Reach
  • Traffic, Post Engagement, Page Promotion, Messenger Campaign
  • Video Views, App Install, Lead Generation, Event Promotion
  • Conversion, Store Traffic
  • Retargeting, Lookalike



Why Me?

☑Full Technical Support

 1 Hour Response Time

☑ Quality Work

☑ 100% money back guarantee

☑ Fast time delivery



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT WITH ME



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One word can describe this seller he's amazing! he's on time he's quick he's efficient he puts his heart into the work! I will hire him over and over again solely based on his motivation and heart and hard work great guy.

Seller's Response:

love to working with you bro.best experience.i happy to give my best to my client

Seller's Response:

Hands down the best marketer I have ever hired! very professional and treats your business like it's his own amazing work!!

Seller's Response:

thanks man.we will work together again and again

Seller's Response:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment