Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Make Awesome Themed Instagram Post And Stories











About:

Portfolio: captainpitha.tumblr.com



According to Buffer, you have to upload to your Instagram account at least 2 posts/day to keep your engagement. But what if you're too busy to design the posts by yourself?



That's why I'm here!
I will create high-quality professional-looking posts and stories, so you can focus on driving sales or maintaining engagement with your followers.


All of the images will be based on your preferred color scheme with a consistent layout that will go with your branding. So, your Instagram feed looks visually appealing and more professional.


What will you get? 


  • Instagram post images of 1080 x 1080 px
  • Instagram story images of 1080 x 1920 px
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Commercial use
  • Placement of your logo or your website address


What do you need to provide?


  • Texts or quotes
  • Photos (or I'll provide high-quality royalty-free images, so you don't have to worry about copyright issues)


Why me? Seriously, why me?
I have 2+ years experience with social media design and I started designing long before that. I'm also mastering image processing software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Procreate, etc.


Anything left out? Drop me a message and send me your queries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work as usual

Seller's Response:

Phenomenal job as usual!

:

Pitha is a hard worker. With her busy schedule, she manages to make the best work. Highly recommend.

:

great work as always

:

Thank you so much 🙏🏼




No comments:

Post a Comment