Friday, December 11, 2020

Create And Manage Your Ads On Facebook, Ig, Or Google Ads











About:

Audiences - Providing you with years of experience building targeted audiences through research and testing. The goal is to test quality traffic & establish the lowest cost per impression and per click. Cutting your CPR (Cost Per Result) will save you thousands of dollars in the long run!



Ads - Using your current designs, photos, and videos as well as my own premium stock photos, I will create eye stopping visuals for your ads. Combining winning ads with the right targeted audience, will increase your CTR (Click-Thru-Rate) resulting in lower costs, and higher conversions!



Management and Optimization - After the gig is completed, I will send reports of important metrics each Monday. Includes CPR, CPC, CTR, plus a brief summary of how the week went. I will also make budget changes and optimizations based on results. I will consult with you on business decisions for the ad account or take control of the wheel. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you want to be!



I look forward to working with you!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

John has been great, communicative and answered any questions I had. Too early to see results but will update in a few weeks.

:

Excellent communication throughout the entire process, finished on time, I would definitely refer him to other people. Very patient with all my questions. I will definitely use him in the future for other projects.

:

I've been continually working with John and really appreciate his professionalism, expertise and quick response. I will continue to work with him! I highly recommend this seller for anyone looking for a FB ads expert.

:

This is my 2nd time working with this seller and he's amazing! Super fast, professional and knowledgeable. I will work with him again!

:

Great work. Delivered on time. Very easy to communicate with. (Priceless) Always reachable and ready to make adjustments here and there. Will definitely be using him indefinitely. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment