Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Short Video Ads Promotional For Facebook And Instagram











About:

Professional, skilled, creative, intuitive, responsible video ads graphics designer.

Open for cooperation and exchange of ideas in the field of creative video ads.



After a little over a year on the fiverr platform and 1.000+ completed orders.



I'm an expert in creating videos :

1. A professional company

2. Product promotions

3. Slideshow promotions

4. Cover Facebook page

5. Anything video ad do you need



What i need to make a video?

please provide the text/script that will be included in the video.



Important:

Please don't place an order if you don't have text/script. In this case please message me first.



Please feel free to contact me :)



Thanks

Sahid Art

Reviews


:

He did an amazing job. I usually have to guide Fiverr freelancers through the process but he was able to take the information I provided and make it work.

:

We had a great experience with Sahidart. Extremely professional, great delivery. He immediately got the look and feel of the video we were after. Super professional service and high quality product delivered! Would recommend without any hesitation.

:

This guy is amazing, professional as hell, knows the business and made me a perfect video that was exactly what I asked for! Highly recommended!

:

I love it. Thank you ! you did a phenomenal job with music, word placement and imagery! I really love it! I had limited information and you created a masterpiece I can't thank you enough.

:

You are amazing, brilliant actually! taking the content given to you and creating such masterpieces. THank you so much, this one was for a client that I had previously struggled to get something looking very professional, you did such a great job, can't say that enough. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment