Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design Amazing Facebook Twitter Linkedin Page Cover











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE PROJECT & THE COST

I will design you an AMAZING Cover, Banner,...



My services are :
  • Facebook Cover
  • Twitter Cover & Background
  • Google + Cover
  • Pinterest Cover
  • All Others Social Media Cover
  • Web Banner


My quality are :
  • High Web Quality 72dpi
  • Clean Design
  • High Quality Font
  • RVB colors 




Unlimited Revisions |100% feedback| 100%satisfied

See my gigs extra for more information !


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked his samples

:

Beautiful work!!!!

:

I really was expecting something amazing that I would be proud to display but what I got was a copy of my website headliner with a cartoon pic with cartoon colors. Will not be using it unfortunately. Fiverrs really starting to go downhill.

:

When you pass your order i told you that you have unlimited revision, if you do not like the work you can ask for revision or for another version

:

On time and on point, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment