Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Instagram Direct Message Or Dms For Promote Your Business











About:

I am a professional Digital marketer. Basically I am a Social media marketing expert and this is my working platform. I like to do instagram marketing. Greatly I contributed to make efforts for building up your business on Instagram.

I'll do professionaly your Instagram marketing and send Direct Massage your targeted audience organically and promote your product/IG with your targeted real audience. I’ll do like and command on your targeted audience after message them.

What service will you get from me :

  • Higher Quality service
  • Likes and Comments
  • Real targeted active audience
  • Increase engagement
  • Increase sales
  • Increase improvement

What I need for you?

  • Username
  • Password
  • Targeted information , hashtags or page
  • Content ( Message text or Picture + message text or Linked messages)
  • Location

Best Regards

momennakib

Reviews


Seller's Response:

At first I was sceptical because I had to give away my password but it turned out to be one of the best decisions to grow my business. I not only got way more sales I also got new followers and engagement on my posts. The communication was awesome and it was no problem to do any changes. This is not a bot gig, which I thought in the beginning. Great work - Thank you. I will book this gig again 100 %

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for trusting me.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience! This is one of my best experiences on Fiverrr. Super professional, cater to my needs, and helped me develop new business relationships

Seller's Response:

Thanks bro

Seller's Response:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment