Friday, May 29, 2020

Instagram Marketing And Bonus











About:

Thanks for reading my Gig!



***Please CONTACT ME  before placing an order***



I am Albiona, a social media manager, Graduated in Marketing Management and I have 5+ years work experience.



This Gig is about Instagram.

Instagram is becoming rapidly a very important Marketing Channel. I will  offer you my expertise to create and perform a successful Instagram marketing

How will I do this?



  • Study of your company, product, niche, industry, competitors
  • Bio optimization in order to be attractive
  • Curated visual content
  • Suggestion of proven methods for growing it organically 
  • Posting of unique eye-catching posts everyday
  • Engagement of the audience from postings
  • Redirection of the audience to your website
  • Hashtag research 


You can contact me for a custom offer.



Don't hesitate 

Contact me now



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was so kind and really took the time to understand the business I am in! The content was great and business related and I got a lot of followers already! I can highly recommend her work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Roos.

Seller's Response:

Great response time, love her content creation.

:

Albiona was an invaluable addition to my marketing efforts. She put things in prespective and along with her hard, proffessional work, things started to roll. Will definately be working with her again, glad to have her on my side!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment