Thursday, May 7, 2020

Find Top Best List Of Instagram Influencer For Your Brand











About:

Why you should GET THIS GIG?

Instagram has emerged as the most popular tool for influencer marketing. If you find the right influencer to work with, you will be targeting your product to a specific audience which will increase your ROI (Return of Investment).

What will I be delivering through this gig?

 I will do research and find the best list of influencers according to your niche. The list will include the details of the influencers. For instance, their Full name, Username, Instagram link, Followers count, mail address & Engagement ratio. 

The document will include the Instagram influencers which will contain the engagement rate of your choice. However, I do recommend that influencers who have an engagement rate of > 3% have better reachability to the audience.

My services are cheaper but I guarantee to provide a quality service. However, inadvertently If you are not satisfied with the Instagram influencers list, I will provide a custom replacement option free of cost. You can contact me prior to the order.



For custom queries, you may inbox me.

Reviews


:

I like working with this seller. The delivery was fast and good communication. I'm looking forward to working with him again!!

:

Did a great job

:

Thank you, it was quick!

:

Provided great value!

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment