Friday, May 22, 2020

Facebook Or Instagram Posting For 3 Days











About:

Are you looking for a trust-worthy manager for your social media account?



Then you landed on the right gig...


Hi, I am KHADIJAH IKHLAQ. I am a digital marketer.


I will help you to manage your social media page by daily posting and create a Facebook or Instagram posts of your choice and also add a hashtag with CTA so your audience will be connected with your service, product, profile etc.



I will do daily posting as per your niche with image, create eye-catching content/engaging captions/slogan/quotes/emoji for each post with Hashtags input.


It's a really good service from me to you in a little amount.


Highlights:

* 100% Genuine and Manual work.

* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

* Buy With Confidence


Services include:
  • Page setup
  • Page optimization
  • Promotional photos
  • Photos and videos editing
  • Daily content posting
  • Content writing
  • Sharing page to grow
  • Social media strategy
  • Post scheduling
  • Facebook cover



Note: If you have any queries then ask from me, I will be very happy to answer your query.


Thank You: Please discuss with me before placing an order.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment