Monday, May 25, 2020

Manage And Optimize Facebook Ads Campaigns











About:

if you need someone to optimization Facebook ads campaign and manage your business page then you are right place. I have 6 years experience on Facebook and Instagram. 





I will provide  3 difference pack here:



silver:



  • PPE ads or conversion ads
  • ads optimization
  • Laser target
  • tracking pixel set up 



Gold :



  • PPE ads + conversion ads
  • ads optimization
  • Laser target
  • custom audience create for re-targeting
  • tracking pixel set up





Diamond:


  • PPE ads + conversion ads
  • ads optimization
  • Laser target
  • tracking pixel set up 
  • custom audience create for re-targeting
  • LLA ads if there need




Noted: Pixel set up if you website on shopify and my expertise area is Pet niche and baby





  ------ if you have any question, do not hesitate to reach out!.



Reviews


:

Although I didn’t get the exact desired result I learned a lot & Mahir explained everything precisely and taught me a lot throughout the way. He will help you to the best of his ability

:

If anyone can give you a good ROI on facebook ads then its Mahir.. He generated $150 in sales for $60-$70 adspends per day and he is continously improvising and providing feedback for the better. Will work with him again soon defenitely :) a true 5 star seller on Fiverr.

:

Great and Brilliant! If you’re looking for someone who will give you sales, choose this guy!! Very very very good!

:

All I have to say... is WOW! He was absolutely fantastic at running my Facebook ads, and found exactly what worked and helped me out a ton. He even made reviews to my Shopify store to help me optimize it for the maximum amount of sales. I'm so impressed, he's very thorough, communicative, and good.

:

Mahir is a very hard worker and is very knowledgable we will work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment