Sunday, May 17, 2020

Promote Or Shout Out Your Brand To Instagram Fashion Moms











About:

My daughter is an Instagram Brand Rep.  This means that our followers are fellow moms who are interested in children's products (clothes, accessories, baby/toddler toys, decorations, foods, things to make moms lives easier, etc). We have 20K followers, story interaction varies. Story will be up within 24 hours.  Stories will include swipe up option. Please pay attention to delivery times, I keep to that schedule!  Thank you!   



Since my daughter is a Brand Rep, If you would like to do a custom order where you send us the product and I photograph her using the product on camera, don't hesitate to contact me for further info.  I have a turn around time of 7 days once product is received to take photos and post.  That post will be a permanent post.  



Please read:  This is a shoutout.  I would love to guarantee that people will love your product and that you will get traffic, sales, downloads clicks, etc, but I can't.  Results will vary depending on product and how my audience takes to the product.  I do not give refunds for low results. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Promoted a product for father's day which is something related to that instagram page (families and moms), barely received only one click with no conversion. this is my review because getting sales was my main purpose to buy this gig and that didn't happen.

:

As stated, I don't guarantee sales. I did my part which was post your graphic with a swipe up.

:

Seller services is highly recommended, excellent communication skills and vision. Seller displayed high level of intergrity regarding consumer affairs and product safety. I am well pleased with my order and delivery, so what are you waiting for....order now!

:

Super super quick and professional seller! Thank you!

:

Thank you seller




No comments:

Post a Comment