Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design Instagram Post And Instagram Stories In 24 Hours











About:

Hi!

I hope you are doing fine.

if you want to boost your Instagram business and also want to engage people with your posts, then don't worry I will design distinctive Instagram post and stories for your desired purpose. I always design a completely new layout according to the client's requirements.

Services:-

  1. I will provide unlimited revisions until you got your desired thing.
  2. I will design a complete layout for you that will perfectly meet your requirements.
  3. I will use a royalty-free image. or you can provide me your own images.
  4. Your company logo and a website link or social media link will be highlighted on posts and stories.
  5. Pixel perfect or ready to upload.
  6. Branding color scheme if you provide.
  7. If you do not provide me the contact then I will use the relevant content according to the concept. 
  8. High definition images are provided at the delivery time.


I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me.

Thank you.





kind regards

Shehreen Anwer



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will use again!

:

I will work again :)

:

I am very pleased with the seller's level of professionalism. Very talented. Thanks for a job well done.

:

Good communication, was great at completing revisions

:

it was great to work with you. hope we will work in future again.




No comments:

Post a Comment