Monday, May 25, 2020

Create An Effective Facebook Ads Campaign











About:

 "Please Contact Me Before Placing Order"

I am a DIGITAL MARKET Expert, specialize in the current FB Ads best practices & trends to ensure that you can get the best results. This gig covers standard FB Ad campaigns. I will make sure that your ad is running correctly and optimised for results. I will complete all of the Facebook Ad work for you.



I Will:

  1. Research audience & create Ad text with description. ✔️

  2. Launch campaign with a target audience in your Ads Manager. ✔️

  3. Make necessary changes in ads for higher results until it expires. ✔️

  4. Do A-B Split testing if required. ✔️

  5. Give your technical support & assist you. ✔️



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

  •  Must have a Business Manager Account with FB before I start

  • You must have an ads account set up, our gig does not include ad spend

  • FB Page Admin Access & Account Access

  • All the above needs are provided in a timely manner

              So don't wait, grab this Gig NOW!!!



Reviews


:

very good job, I am satisfied

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment