Sunday, May 31, 2020

Give You Facebook Ad Copy, Image, Targeting











About:

Hello there ~ A Level 2 Seller and a Pro Digital Marketer here!



"Sorry - I was inactive for a long time & I'm back active now in April 2020 & look forward to helping you with your Facebook Ads."



Have helped 50+ clients via my digital marketing agency for their Facebook Ads.




[HIGHLIGHT : I have currently helped a client get more 4800+ leads in a span of 6 months and counting just via Facebook Ads]



What you will get here :


  • Design according to Fb Guidelines. Never get rejected.
  • Experience playing a critical part here with copy and design


What do I need from you?

  • What is the objective of the ad?
  • What do you want to sell or highlight via your ad?
  • Is there any content or copy that you can share with me?
  • Website link? 
  • Images or Image concepts.
  • Colour preference. (if you have) 


Please bear with me if things get slightly delayed as I believe in giving quality work - which may take sometime in some cases.



Let's go! :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

high quality

Seller's Response:

I got a very professional ad that I can't wait to test that was better than the 2 I had sent him to beat. I'm going to order another and swap his 2 for my 2 and test them first. I can't believe I got this for $10, I feel a little guilty now. Worth 10x the money I paid. Thank you, I'll be back.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the tip. I would be happy to help for any other requirements wrt Digital Marketing.thanks, again. :)

Seller's Response:

it was great!

:

Thank you Crizakos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment