Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create A Dope Music Promo Video For Instagram And Facebook











About:

I will create a high quality music promo for your latest single/Album/Mixtape for your instagram.



It's important to stand out from the rest when it comes to the music industry. First impressions is everything when showcasing your new music. So why not get a super dope 'music promo' video for your latest music



VIDEOS FOR ALL GENRES: Rap, Pop, Classic, Rock, Blues, Metal, RNB, House, Jazz etc.




What's Included In This Gig:

  • Your Cover Artwork
  • Your music in background
  • Motion Background
  • Motion Graphics
  • Lighting Fx
  • Music Platform Icons


IG EXAMPLES @rapstatsmedia



I have made over 1500 videos & also worked with 50+ celebs/verified artist from: Young Thug, Lethal Bizzle, Gunna, RV, Big Tobz, Suigeneris, Pusha T, Big Narstie, K2 & many more.





Music promo



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I have used this seller! Great product! If you need a promo video Rapstatsmediatv is your go to!

:

I keep going back to this same guy hesso professional and hes really fast and produces crazy ass work his shit is insane I'll always go to him no matter what I found my go to guy this is the 3rd time i use his work

:

Really appreciated working with Rapstatsmedia. They were very responsive and easy to work with, they pay attention to the clients needs and requests. Thank you team Rapstatsmedia.

:

I was having internet errors this morning so could be the reason why I didn’t receive it as well! Thank you for the amazing work!

:

Anytime my friend was a pleasure




No comments:

Post a Comment