Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Facebook Ad Campaigns For Your Business











About:

Facebook is the best platform to start advertising, With such a wide reach and the ability to target specific demographic audiences, ad campaigns can be tailored to maximize their efficiency and rate of return.



Having ran advertising campaigns for all kinds of businesses, I already know what works and what does not, it is difficult to state the time and amount of trial and error it takes to result in successful campaigns, but by using my services you will not just be getting someone with the technical skills to set up campaigns, but the knowledge of my past successes and failures.



I have worked on marketing through social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for clients both large and small Company and startups. Worked in various industries (real estate, medical field, education field, e-commerce, furniture, programming and development, import and export ... etc). I have over 5 years experience in marketing through Social Media



you can find my work here:

https://ahqader.contently.com/



Reviews


:

All I got out of this project was direction to either give him access to my account and credit card or...well actually that was all I got. What I had hoped for was some content advisement, verbiage and segmentation to go with a FB ad.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment