Monday, March 9, 2020

Laser Target Your Facebook And Instagram Ads Campaigns











About:

Looking for new customers or leads?


Not only will you have ads that work, but you will know why they are working. Using ad performance in conjunction with Facebook analytics, I gain important insights into what converts.


With extensive Facebook  marketing and advertising experience,I have helped many businesses(local service-based and e-commerce) with lead generation, increase sales, build their audiences and improve engagement.


Here is what I can offer you:


✔ Lower your Cost Per Lead and Cost per Acquisition on your Facebook Ads
✔ A/B testing 
✔ Scale your adspend and maintain a 3x ROI. 
✔ A consistent pipeline of qualified leads and sales
✔ Higher customer Average Order Value
✔ Re-targeting to get your lost customers back (recover abandoned carts)


What you can expect if we work together:


- Excellent delivery (I will get you results!).
- I'm easy to contact and will always keep you updated on the project.
- We can develop a long-term  working relationship. 


In addition to my specialty skill set, I have very high standards for the services that I provide for my clients.


Ready to invest in Facebook ads with an expert?  Send me a message and we'll talk

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment