Monday, March 9, 2020

Make Viral Facebook And Instagram Product Video Ads











About:

I can make high-quality Facebook Insta Product Video Ads for your dropshipping store or your any stores.


You can increase your product sales and people can get good comprehension about your product from this product video ads.



**IMPORTANT NOTE**


Please contact me before placing your order so we can discuss the project.


What do I need from you?


I need a product link (Ali express or your store). because making this video to find photos, videos and clear information about your product.


If you can't give me a product link, I just need photos, videos and clear information about your product.


Services offered:


1080p high-quality video
Background music
add logo
Scriptwriting
Fast delivery


Definitely,  I will 100% guarantee your satisfaction. 


Please, contact me prior to ordering.


Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was not expecting such a great job for the price. I have to say that I was very impressed. I was even suspicious of the reviews but the video was actually amazing. Now it's time to put it to play and see if I can make it go viral for sure. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your words & tips too!

Seller's Response:

Quality looks realy good. Not that fast but she is a bussy seller. Communication was good. Probebly will order again verry soon!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I will be waiting for your next order!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with her, was patient with my revisions and always delivered at least 3 hours after my requests. Better than anything I could've made by myself. Hope it converts, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment