Monday, March 9, 2020

Create Facebook Ads For Massive Leads And Traffic











About:

Get a FREE Copy of my "laser-targeted Facebook Audience ebook" when you purchase this gig


This Gig is Value For Money. Priced super-cheap because this is just a new GIG I created. I have worked with over 100 buyers here. Took a break and i'm back.
Coming from a freelance background, I have helped dozens of businesses with Facebook ads over the past 5 years, made hundreds of thousands in sales and generated several thousands of leads. I'm here on Fiverr because I see potential for making long-term clients out of this platform, and hopefully charge my money's worth in the long-run. See this gig pricing as early-bird offer!



For as little as $10, I will create you the best Facebook ads you've ever seen. You don't have to do anything. Just relax and watch me create magic. Here's what I do:


1. I write high converting ad copy from your product/service description
2. I research Audiences and laser-target ads to those audiences
3. I use the best creatives from your stock or if need be I design simple but good creatives to fit

3. I setup Ads in your ad manager
4. I optimize ads to ensure they're performing well


Not convinced? Inbox me for my portfolio.



Have questions? Inbox

Reviews


:

great communication, very good knowledge, highly recommended

:

EXCELLENT work!!!

:

Will use again!

:

He was very heplful and patient. Also great communication

:

I bought this gig because I wanted to launch a new product and needed an ad campaign. It was a goreat experience working with him as I this is my second time with this gig. I Highly recommend this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment