Thursday, March 5, 2020

Be Your Professional Instagram Marketing Manager











About:

I take the time to review your information. I drive traffic through daily interactions.  



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?

  • I WILL NEED TO BE Invited as an editor to your Facebook business page that is connected to your business Instagram this is for setting up the post scheduling.
  • 10 - 20 Posts or I can pull images from your website or (order the extra for content creation) 
  • Username (takes a day to set up and verify once I start)
  • Password




WHAT I WILL DO?

  • Target your competitors' followers
  • Focus on quality 
  • Scheduled posts
  • Like photos by location, hashtags
  • If you would like content creation please select the extra




Instagram does take time but if you invest well you will seek the rewards back tenfold. 



If you have any questions please ask



Your order will start 12- 24 hours after ordering

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment