Thursday, March 5, 2020

Web Scraping For Any Complex Sites,Instagram And Twitter











About:

I have 3 years of experience in web crawling and I will do easily any complex site and social media

sites like instagram and twitter.(I have done so many ecommerce sites and hotel site in world wide).

I have knowledge in python and ruby and selenium also. I have experience in Nosql(Elastic Search).

I am good in data structures and algorithms also 

Reviews


:

I worked with prasanth1249 on several projects and this was a very involved script with many facets. Prasanth1249 provided excellent data with more than 60,000 textual data items and 11,000 images.Extremely impressed and I will certainly recommend him to anyone who wishes to have a complex project professionally managed. Great job!!

:

Excellent and timely work.

:

Perfect delivery, exactly the way I wanted it. Thank you!

:

Perfect delivery. Thank you!

:

Project was completed perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment