Thursday, August 27, 2020

Be Your Facebook Ads Campaign Manager











About:

Are you looking for a ROI driven Facebook Ads Campaign? I’m Matteo, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce consultant and starting from today you can count on my expertise to scale your business!

 

Service’s features:

  • Goal Setting (App Installs – Traffic – Lead Generation – Messages – Engagement – Video Views)
  • Audience Selection and A/B Testing
  • Ad Copy (Text & CTA)
  • Creative Design
  • Ongoing management and optimization

 

What I will need:

  1. Knowing your Advertising Budget
  2. Access to your Facebook Business Manager Account as an Admin
  3. Info about your Business and your competitors
  4. If you want to have a Video Ad, you’ll have to provide it.



 PURCHASE NOW 

Reviews


:

Secondo lavoro, ottima esperienza, tempestività e attenzione alle necessità del cliente!

:

good. the timezone difference was a challenge, as my questions get to him when he is leaving work. good fb ads manager tho!

:

Excellent job, thank you.

:

Yes, the ads created are excellent.

:

I bought this Gig because I was not too sure about where to put my interests. Although thanks to tradingleader I think we are gonna pull something together quite nicely.




No comments:

Post a Comment