Sunday, August 23, 2020

Design Puzzle Instagram Templates











About:

Drag-and-drop Instagram Puzzle Feed Template!





What's included?



Your choses Template Package



Lifetime access to the Canva puzzle feed template - so you can use it to create hundreds of Instagram posts

​​​​​​​

Instructions on how to use the Canva puzzle feed template and customise it for your brand

Reviews


:

fast delivery. good instructions

:

Thank you.

:

Could improve on communication. Able to deliver quickly and was able to replicate design well. However when trying to make contact for revisions you may not get a reply.

:

Great to work with

:

She uncharged me for a "custom" design and then gave me a totally generic puzzle that looks nothing like my brand. I provided my website and other direction but no work was put in.




No comments:

Post a Comment