Monday, August 31, 2020

Set Up And Optimize Facebook Ads With Targeted Audience











About:

Are you Ready? Dominate 2020 with Our Social Media Marketing on Facebook Instagram.😎

 

Hi, I'm Rahul And I Have A Master’s Degree in Business Management & Marketing and Over 5 Years of Experience in PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising & Social Media Management. I Specialize in Facebook & Google Marketing. If You Are New in The Digital Space or Want to Get Professional Help in Optimizing Your Current Ads Then I Am at Your Service. So, Feel Free to Contact Me Or Order Now! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

My Expertise Are in:

 

✔️ Create New ad campaign (Facebook + Instagram)

✔️ 2020 Facebook CBO Strategies & More

✔️ Optimize Old Campaign

✔️ Installation of Facebook Pixel

✔️ Precise Re-Targeting & Lookalike Audience

 

Campaigns Which I Can Setup & Run:

 

✔️ Conversion Ads

✔️ Lead Generation

✔️ Location-Based

✔️ Brand Awareness & Engagement

✔️ App Installation & More

 

Note: Any Sensitive/Personal Information (That Is Necessary) For The Service (Zoom/E-mail) Will Be Discussed In Order Page Messages.



Note: Management Is Included at Additional Cost. Please Message Me for More Info.

Reviews


:

Service was extremely thorough and fast. He completed the order exactly to my request and he completed the transaction in half the time and I would definitely use service again.

:

The seller provided excellent Ad sets and Ad creations for my business which is targeted to my specifications. The seller has completed all tasks within the timeframe and provided great support on the process of running ads. Recommend to anyone looking to run facebook Ad's for their business.

:

Great seller, was very communicative and helpful with any questions I had. Went above and beyond on everything I asked for and more. Will definitely work with him again.

:

It was excellent working with MyMarketingPro. All questions were answered in a timely fashion and every task set was met with professionalism. Great job!

:

The seller was excellent and they communicate very well. The seller used my content and was able to create quality ads for my upcoming book. Thank you and I look forward to working with this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment