Thursday, August 27, 2020

Design And Optimize Your Facebook Business Page











About:

In today's competitive business landscape there should be no question that your business needs a presence on Social Media platforms and Facebook is the place to start.



I will assist in setting up, designing and optimizing your Facebook business page to give your brand that professional look that will leave a lifelong impression on your customer base and future customers to come! I am also experienced in setting up Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Periscope, Soundcloud, and other platforms so if you have any questions feel free to ask.



The Silver Plan (5$) is a great place to start, with such a little cost you have so much to gain and little to lose.



Package includes:

-Page creation > design cover photo > call to action (CTA button) > small Bio(your businesses story)



I am new to Fiverr though experienced in Social Media Marketing with 5+ years of quality work and customer satisfaction under my belt. While I am building my profile on this platform I will be offering my services at a discounted rate for a short period of time. 



Now is the time! Let's grow and take your business to new levels.

Reviews


:

I would recommend this service to anyone great work !

:

Very good and very fast!! I highly recommend!!

:

Always a great experience.

:

Good experience

:

Jay understood my needs and challenges and he delivered! Communication was great and products were delivered on time. I look forward to working with him on future projects. I recommend him without reservation.




No comments:

Post a Comment