Thursday, August 20, 2020

Teach You How To Build Pro Facebook Ads











About:

Volt Digital Co. is a Philadelphia based digital marketing agency with a focus on Facebook advertising. We have worked with 100+ companies - setting up full-scale strategies and implementing them. A few examples include Lowe's, World Vision, Verizon, and Global Aircraft Interiors! 



We specialize in Facebook Ads - specifically lead generation campaigns. Whether you want to rapidly build your email list or obtain new customers, our proven white-hat strategies are designed to do both within a single month! We work directly with our customers to help map out a campaign strategy and objective, if not already done. 



In this 1-on1 coaching gig, I will teach you how to create proper Facebook ads from start to finish. I have been helping companies grow through the use of Facebook ads for the past 4 years, and I am happy to share my techniques with anyone who is interested. 



You will learn:

- Targeting

- Photo Design

- Copywriting

- Budgeting

- Optimization

- Tracking

- Analytics



All coaching sessions will come with an audio and video recording at the end.



Shoot me a message and let's talk!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is more knowledgeable about social media. I was so satisfied with the way he creates my Facebook Ads. I can highly recommend to another aspiring marketer who needs an assistant to their project. Thank you so much

:

Christian work is top-notch in the Facebook Ads space. He goes above and beyond to help the client's needs and provide valuable information for the plan of the marketing campaign. I highly recommend him. Thanks!

:

Thank you Bryan, I really appreciate your kind words!

:

I was able to come to Christian with my product and what I currently had done to begin my digital marketing through Facebook and he was able to work with me to draw up a plan for the most effective Facebook ad campaign. He is extremely knowledgable on how Facebook ads operate and what is the best way to optimize and set up your Facebook ad account. Excellent communication. I will be working with him again in the near future. Highly recommend.

:

Recommend for anybody.....




No comments:

Post a Comment