Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Create And Manage Your Facebook Ad Campaign











About:

Hi, you're welcome to my ad management gig. 



With my services, you get:



  • A well-targeted and optimized ad campaign
  • Development of an effective marketing strategy
  • A superb delivery, with increased reach, leads and brand awareness
  • Transparency (so you know how your money is being spent)


To achieve these feats, I will:

  • Install a tracking pixel in your website to re-target people who have responded to the ad
  • Create a responsive custom audience to make sure the ads are well-targeted


As part of my gig, I will advise on strategy so you get maximum returns on your investments.



Feel free to request a custom service if none of the packages suits your needs.



And don't hesitate to contact me if you need to ask any questions about my services.



Reviews


:

Kim does an amazing job as always!

:

Kim always does an awesome job!

:

I was really impressed with the way she handled the project. I would recommend her to any other buyer. I had a great experience working with her.

:

Kim did an amazing job and we got a lot of great data!

:

U still didn’t do the job I ask you and u took my money and haven’t even touch bases with me




No comments:

Post a Comment