Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Be Your Full Time Facebook Manager











About:

▶️2015: If You Have A Facebook Page For Your Business + Some Content You Are In The Front-Line - Get Exposure, Generate Leads And So On;



▶️2020: If You Have A Facebook Page For Your Business + AWESOME Content + You Know WHO & WHERE Your Audience Is + Facebook Ads Knowledge + A Marketing Plan You Get A Seat In The Front-Line.


<<>>



✅I Will Make A Research On Your Business Domain & I Will Find Your Top Competitors

✅I Will Find What Type Of Content Works For Your Competitors

✅I Will Analyze Your Weaknesses And Your Strengths

✅I Will Make An Research On Your Audience And I Will Create A Customer's Avatar (For Advanced Targeting)

✅I Will Create A Content Marketing And Paid Advertising Strategy


<<>>



✅I Will Set Up Your Facebook Page

✅I Will Create Custom Content (1-14 Posts / Month)

✅I Will Share The Content On Your Page And On Niched Groups

✅I Will Create & Run Laser-Targeted FB Ads (2-4 ads / month) - Outstanding Image + Persuasive Text

✅Live Progress Of KPIs - (Key Indicator Performance)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When you decide to let grow your business you have to choose someone that can help you. Paul is a perfect digital marketing strategy that analyzes and makes concrete actions for your business in digital marketing. He doesn't give you only a general strategy but helps you to do all the actions needed. Mare than satisfied

:

At first he was very responsive. Then it would take days before he would answer me. I don't think he got the message I was trying to portray but he is excellent in social media knowledge.

:

At the beginning of the collaboration was fine, but after that she starts to tell me how to do my work + ambiguous question (like "Why I can't see the ads on my Fb Page"). I tried to explain to her why - because that's how Fb works - you can't see your ads - only if there are "Boosted posts".

:

Paul's work looks promising. We look forward to see positive results!

:

Highly talented and affordable manager to handle accounts. Fast and reliable.. Will work with him again..




No comments:

Post a Comment