Saturday, August 29, 2020

Manage Your Facebook And Instagram Posts











About:

Everything you need to increase brand visibility and improve your online presence. I specialize in the following platforms: 



Facebook

Twitter

Instagram



I use the following tools:



Buffer

Asana

Toggl

Canva

Loom

Feedly



Message me first before ordering. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did not do the job as she agreed to. I paid for a job that was not done

:

Thanks for your feedback. I was so excited to deliver exactly what you paid for and it was very disappointing that the minimum requirements for this to occur had never been been met despite several request that went unresponded to for days. I believe you will have much better success when you fully commit to your order and improve your communication with those who demonstrate a commitment to delivering exactly what you asked for. Good luck! 🙂

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment