Thursday, August 6, 2020

Setup Install Facebook Pixel In Wordpress











About:



Why You Use
Facebook Pixel In Your Website ??



  • Facebook Pixel Increase your Website Visitors.
  • You will get back your visitor by adding Facebook Pixel to your site.
  • Every big company use Facebook Pixel for there Website to increase there visitors.


Package detail:


Basic:
I will setup pixel in your WordPress site. 1 event will be set up for the site. 


STANDARD:
I will setup pixel in your WordPress site. Also setup the Woocommerce pixel event for your Woocommerce store.


PREMIUM:
I will setup pixel in your WordPress site. Also Speed up your website loading speed.



Why You Chose ME ??



  • I will Give you after before report of my work to prove it that I have setup                       Facebook Pixel.
  • I will also Speed Up your WordPress Website to fast load.
  • LIFETIME SUPPORTALL THIS IN ONE PACKAGE




NB: Please Contact me before order. I will reply as soon as possible. Don't worry, just let me know what you want and I will tell you the best service.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sadat was a joy to work with. Fast, knowledgeable, and kind to share tips and insights. I will definitely work with him again, and have great confidence in his ability to deliver. Great experience.

Seller's Response:

Really a nice person ever I seen. As a person I like him very much. Positive thinking, working friendly and very much helpful in work. A Big thanks again :)

Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Great client. very helpful person. the pixel setup properly on the website.

Seller's Response:

Very professional and patient freelancer. I recommend to everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment