Thursday, August 27, 2020

Create And Manage Your Twitter Account











About:

 Welcome to my Twitter Gig!



If you really want to know what people around the world are talking or what is happening in an instant moment , Twitter is the place to be . Your business must have a twitter account  in order to built relationships with your potential customers . 



This popular social media works based on hashtags . They make posts more visible to target customers.



What i can do for you ?



  • I will create and optimize your account
  • I will manage your account professionally
  • I will make a  specific hashtags research related to your business
  • I will create creative and branded posts with your business logo
  • I will schedule daily 2 posts/day
  • Gain real followers and engagement


Knowing that certain industries receive  significant  orders from this social media , i hope it will 
intrigue you.



Last but not least : Don't forget about a special Bonus that i can offer you !



I would be glad to answer  any question that you may have about related  packages. 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment