Friday, August 14, 2020

Create And Manage Your Ecommerce Store Facebook Ads











About:

2.4+ billion monthly active users make Facebook and Instagram one of the best places to advertise your business.



People usually say that "Facebook and Instagram ads don't really work" and it's usually because they have never experienced positive ROI. You need someone who knows what he is doing, someone who will bring results.

If you decide to work with me,

  • I will be your Facebook Ad Manager, I will create the ads you need and optimize them.

  • I will do A\B testings, setup custom audiences and retargeting campaigns, and do daily controls to make sure that every penny spent is going into clicks, brand awareness, calls, leads, or sales.


But most importantly, I will help you reach your goal like as if it was my own business.



IMPORTANT NOTE: My team REQUIRES you to have 100+ purchases in the last 30 days. This prevents us from working with new ecom owners who think this is a "get rich quick" scheme.



Currently, we have very low prices to build a Fiverr community.




To be efficient please mention in your first message:

  1. A link to your website\products\services...
  2. Your goals (# if possible)
  3. Your budget (adspend)
  4. Which package you have in mind


Thank you.

Reviews


:

Felipe was amazingly helpful. We started by booking a two-hour Facebook consultation just to see what we can improve and where not to burn money. The value of insights, tips and solutions he provided have been fantastic. He went above and beyond by taking his time to analyze and understand us and our challenges before showing us what we can improve. We absolutely appreciate his strong knowledge, great experience, honesty and passion and desire to really provide amazing service and value. It's hard to find good people that you also can trust out there. But with Felipe and his team we found them. We start working with him longer term now. Book his gig and be amazed. GIVITY Media.

:

Felipe is a very helpful guy with many years of experience. He knows exactly what he is doing and what he is talking about. I explained my current situation, and he was so helpful to jump directly in a Zoom call after he had a look at all the details. In addition to that he took more time as needed and answered every single question that I had. His decisions helped me to move forward, and we increased our results from our current campaign just overnight by doing what he told us. He is an awesome & friendly guy. Every step was explained logical, and he summarized everything for me a couple of times to that I get the point right. I can recommend everyone to work with his guy!

:

Thank you really much!! I will get back to you for another things!

:

Very Professional! Helped us in depth with a quality tutorial video as well.

:

Best seller.he made the video for me and very patient to answer my question. thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment