Sunday, August 30, 2020

Make Viral Facebook And Instagram Video Ads For Dropshipping











About:

[PLEASE READ] Please contact me before placing orders in order to receive a better-suited service. I’m not able to produce advertisements for certain products like: men's watches, fashionable clothes. Please make sure you contact me before placing an order (especially when the item is not dropship).



With just your ALIEXPRESS LINK to your product, I will make a clean high-quality video with syncing to music and cool transitions!



What you will get for $40?



  • Fast delivery 
  • Royalty-free background music
  • Video ad which has been converted well
  • Scriptwriting
  • Adding your company logo and your website URL as a watermark for free


If you want to get more videos at a good price, p
lease inbox me!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

aimanhoduoc was very easy to communicate with. The video was far beyond what I expected and exceeded all my requirements. This video will be perfect for advertising my dropshipping store on facebook and instagram. I highly recommend aimanhoduoc's services and I will definitely use this service again if I ever need another video ad for my dropshipping store.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Seller's Response:

Great communication, I was able to convey everything I wanted to her and she compiled it into one very well edited video, capturing what I envisioned. Easily added the modifications I requested and was just an easy experience. Definitely will come here for more videos.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Seller's Response:

It was great working with this seller. Communication was easy and they accommodated my feedback well. Their video editing skills are top notch. I would highly recommend working with them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment