Monday, August 17, 2020

Design Digital Flyers Instagram Facebook Ads, Cover











About:

Hello and Welcome to my Gig.

I will design an attractive, eye catching, simple and unique social media flyers, ads, covers, posts for you, your company, or on your events for an affordable price with fast delivery.



  • Facebook ads 
  • Facebook Covers
  • Instagram ads
  • Social media Flyers (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkdIn)


What I need from you:



  • Your logo and brand guides
  • Text and Colour preference, if you have specific theme
  • Type of image you would like to include if you have
  • All the other information you wanting to include like phone numbers and e-mail address




The aim is to communicate your message with a clean and attractive layout that manages to catch your target audience's eyes. I will give my 100% effort & dedication to delivering your job before the deadline.
Thank You!

Reviews


:

AWSOME work. He Killed it with my flyer i will definitely refer him to anyone and will continue to use his services in the future

:

Great Work!!!

:

Always a great experience

:

Extraordinary delivery.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment