Monday, October 5, 2020

Create And Manage Facebook Ads For Business











About:

Do you need help with your Marketing Strategy? 
Are you looking for an expert to do Advertisements that drive results? 
I can implement processes that will help you be successful in Social Media.



Main objectives:



▪️Increase Brand Awareness
▪️Drive Sales
▪️Generate Leads
▪️Create Community around your Brand



Tasks to perform:



  1. Build and Manage the entire Social Media Marketing process.
  2. Ongoing changes and fixes to push your Internet Marketing campaigns from underperforming to profitable.
  3. Create compelling Social Media ad copywriting, images and videos that get the attention of your customers.
  4. Research and set up proper targeting and audience creation.
  5. Build Facebook Marketing / Instagram Marketing offers that sell.
  6. Plan and forecast Social Media ad budgeting to keep your Facebook ads / Instagram ads efficient.
  7. Track and report on key metrics so you know what's working and what matters. 


I will send you the Ads for approval and will submit them when you are satisfied. 



If you need a custom service, please send me a message with your questions and details.

I'm available anytime you need me. 



Thanks. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All Ok. We had some problems with my Facebook account where she ended up being the owner of my page, due to my ignorance about the subject. I only Hope we can reverse that.

:

All goals were achieved. Very happy.

:

Easy to work with, communication was great and fast!

:

Thanks :) It was a pleasure working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment