Saturday, October 31, 2020

Manage And Optimize Your Facebook Ads











About:

Thank you for checking out my gig. I invite you to get in touch with me before the purchase in order to better understand your needs and deliver the best service :) 

I have been working in the Adtech industry for several years and have managed Google Ads campaigns for different verticals as telco, e-commerce, travel, and insurance.  I manage campaigns in English, Spanish and Italian.

If you would like to bust your business with Facebook Ads than my gig is perfect for you. I will take care of your campaign setup, as well as helping you defining the campaign audience, call to action and bidding strategy. 

What's included: 

  • Setup of your Facebook campaign
  • Landing page analysis
  • Audience definition
  • Interests Research
  • AdGroup creations
  • Bidding Strategy
  • A/B test suggestions


Hope to get to work with you soon! 

Reviews


:

Great work ethic,

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment