Sunday, October 11, 2020

Create, Manage And Optimize Facebook Ads











About:

Looking to grow your business? Want help with an awareness campaign? Then look no further. 

I am someone who can create highly targeted Facebook ad campaigns. 



I can help you with:

Determining Marketing Objectives (Brand Awareness,  Leads, Sales, etc.) 

Bringing highly targeted traffic/Leads to your website

 Creating Dynamic Product Ads



*Please note: Custom images and videos are not included. Those must be provided*



**This Gig does not include FB Ad budget**



-------- Please message first before placing an order!  --------

Reviews


:

Very pleasant. Very professional and knowledgeable.

:

For my first time hiring out using Fiverr, Openium provided a great service. I am grateful for the work that she did for me. She led me through the process and was very responsive when I had questions or needed something.

:

Good work and very fast ! ..widely recommended!

:

Exceptional quality of work, Great communication , Prompt delivery. Highly recommended. A+

:


No comments:

Post a Comment